1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan on a brilliant holiday park. Close to the beautiful fishing lake and only a short drive to the lovely seaside town of Skegness.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing. Sapphire rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview and double sofa bed.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and fridge.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - No heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
I had a lovely time with my family. Caravan was clean and tidy.
Nice spacious caravan. Unfortunately very damp & had a lot of mould, spoke the company first night as the cooker wasn’t working. They sent out the owner who was also staying on the site. He came and corrected the issued and was also disgusted in the way the caravan was left. He did not know about half the problems in the caravan including the cleanliness of it. Although this happened the owner could not have done more for us & we really enjoyed our stay. Nice big caravan on a lovely site
Lovely break away would stop here again perfect location
Super stay. Great caravan
This is the second year we book this caravan and we enjoyed the both times.
Nice caravan very clean when I got there lots of space fantastic park where it's on
Sad thing is leaving the caravan neither did me or my partner and our kids wanted to leave . Brilliant site . Will be 100 percent returning !!!!!!
Very good caravan . Couldn’t fault it
Was a lovely caravan on a fantastic site.
The caravan was nice and clean
Very clean great location
Great location and value for money . Loved the lakes with the dukes.
The caravan was clean nice and spacious the park was really nice friendly and clean would definitely go again!
Nice caravan very clean nice location right near the lake so was easy to take all my fishing kit
Property was great and a great location. Will definitely be coming back as we were gutted didn’t stay longer!
Nice location, near a lake with ducks, which are fairly tame.
Everything was very good
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com