1 Sofa Bed
Cosy caravan on a great holiday park with lots to do! Fabulous fishing lakes, swimming pool and evening entertainment on site.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and panel heaters in bedrooms. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV with Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin with single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet & wash basin. Separate washroom with toilet.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
It was our first staying in the caravan And it was great, something different. We had a wonderful weekend, thanks
This is a lovely caravan which doesn't feel like a rental property, perfect location, highly recommend.
We booked to stay in this caravan for a budget getaway. The caravan was large enough to accommodate five adults comfortably and was clean upon arrival. The accommodation was basic but met our needs and was perfectly adequate for the price we paid. It was easy to communicate with the agents and there was a list of numbers available in the caravan if needed. One tip for anyone staying, make sure you bring kitchen basics such as sponges and washing up liquid! The site itself is large and has some lovely green open spaces. It also has a regular bus service into Skegness which we really liked!
Easy booking and communication with the letting people. Comfortable accommodation ideal location
Lots to do, fun entertainment. Very busy, a little too far to walk to Skegness and back.
Brilliant week, brilliant weather, brilliant caravan
I would definitely recommend. We would go again. Friendly staff and a beautiful site.
Lovely clean caravan, not too far away from the beach, would recommend a car though. Would suggest a heater in the second twin bedroom, other than that the caravan provided everything you needed, and was spacious too. Clean and tidy on arrival. Didn't know i had to buy passes to enter the bars on site which was a downside.
We had a lovely long weekend. Clean, tidy and perfect for a couple of nights
Really enjoyed my stay check in was easy nice location clean van would stay again
Great choice of accommodation
A very good experience staying in a spacious clean caravan. Good location with pleasant walks around the park. Good offer of bars, restaurants and shopping. A short drive into Skegness. Would certainly book again.
Good value, clean - what more could you want for a break away
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com