1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan which is fully wheelchair accessible and spacious throughout. In a great location, only a short drive to the seaside town of Skegness!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side with ramp, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge and dining area, leading to kitchen.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious master with double bed and plenty of storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet (wheelchair friendly).
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
2cHolidays is very helpful. We would definitely consider staying again! Very nice caravan indeed!
2cHolidays are very helpful and friendly so definitely contact them if you need to. They communicate with you at every stage so you are never left wondering, very efficient.
They communicate with you at every stage so you are never left wondering, very efficient.
Caravan was in a great location, short walk to entertainment & swimming. Check in was straight forward.Caravan was very clean, they even replaced our duvet & mattress protector as they had a slight mark at the foot of the bed. (I hadn’t even noticed it!) The shower is so powerful , better than the one on my house!!!Good activities for kids, we booked them Swimming, Hover Archery & Aqua Jets. Passes for the complex are bought separately but very reasonably priced.Overall a great holiday & caravan with no complaints, thank you!
Check in was straight forward. Caravan was very clean, they even replaced our duvet & mattress protector as they had a slight mark at the foot of the bed. (I hadn’t even noticed it!) The shower is so powerful , better than the one on my house!!! Good activities for kids, we booked them Swimming, Hover Archery & Aqua Jets. Passes for the complex are bought separately but very reasonably priced. Overall a great holiday & caravan with no complaints, thank you!
Very well kept caravan with lots of space and in a perfect spot on the park - not far at all from amenities and entertainment but on an end spot so it’s nice, quiet and private. Although it’s a wheelchair accessible caravan we didn’t need it for that purpose, however having a 2 year old it was great to have the extra space for pushchair, travel cot etc and the sliding doors to save space too. Skegness beach is a 5-10 min drive away, and there is a lovely pub, spar, B&M, Aldi, Jollyes pet store within 5 mins drive away. We didn’t get a map before arrival to find the caravan but it’s left into the vintage zone (asked reception) and then right after the second bins and straight down to the bottom. The cold tap is a bit noisy but honestly nothing to complain about. Don’t waste your money paying for the wifinity WiFi though as it doesn’t work, the holiday park won’t take any responsibility for that and the WiFi company are useless to try and speak to to get a refund. All in all we had an amazing time and it felt like a home away from home, would definitely stay again and will be recommending to friends and family.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com