1 Sofa Bed
24, Orchard Area - Southview Holiday Park, Lincolnshire
Beautiful caravan with decking to the front to enjoy the sunshine! Furnished to a high standard and modern interior throughout.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan near amenities with decking to the front, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, diner and lounge.
Modern fitted kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, integrated fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and washing machine.
Dining area with table and chairs, seating up to four guests.
Lounge with free standing furniture, TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, TV/DVD player and walk-in wardobe. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and TV/DVD player.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
beautiful caravan. homely, clean, great location on site and in town. site amazing.
we had a wonderful time
Good location. Great value for money. Had a great weekend with friends. All amenities on site and walking distance of beach 🙂
Nice quiet caravan park. Great for a relaxing getaway.
This property was top notch. Thanks for a lovely stay.
Very clean, very spacious and what a lovely stay. We would stay here again for sure
I thought the Caravan was modern and clean in a good location on site, close to the club house and pool.
Stayed here as a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids). Southview is a nice park, even with Covid restrictions in place, we were able to book in a couple of sessions in the swimming pool - not crowded, really good.
Brilliant location, great facilities
The caravan was really nice and clean. Could do with more seating in the lounge, and the balcony only had 2 seats. Loved the amount of storage, especially the little walk in wardrobe and the en suite toilet was a bonus.
Great caravan, very clean and everything was the same as in the pictures, thank you
Really great caravan very spacious and a nice holiday park, all staff very friendly and helpful, really pleased with everything
Nice caravan, well appointed.
Lovely accommodation. Enjoyed sitting on the balcony and watching the butterflies. I would highly recommend and would stay there again.
It was a lovely weekend getaway and such a nice peaceful location.
An enjoyable couple of nights in Skegness.
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com