1 Sofa Bed
35, Morningside Area - Southview Holiday Park, Lincolnshire
Lovely caravan with a large decking area to enjoy the sunshine! On a brilliant family holiday park, close to the seaside town of Skegness.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, pond view, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and full size fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate wash room with toilet and wash basin.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great caravan on a great site. Lots to do! Lovely caravan, very clean, modern and well equipped. Pretty location.
Everything you need pretty much.
Beaches close by. really enjoyed this break
Thank you for our stay. We really enjoyed mum's suprise trip to Skegness. Very conveniently located and roomy caravan interior.
We have enjoyed. Good service and everything's clean. Not to expensive.
Great value for money in a beautiful location.
Cant wait to visit again next year.
An amazing stay, wish we was there for longer!
This was my second booking at this place as it’s one of the best caravans I’ve stayed in. It has a nice location as you have the pond right on your doorstep and very close to the amenities. Will definitely book again in the future
Caravan in a lovely location on the site.
Great place to enjoy a holiday with the family. Great service from 2cHolidays. Will recommend this caravan and book again.
Good location as there is a bus that comes to the caravan park to take to the beachfront.
The property Was clean spacious and was accommodating. We would definitely stay again.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com