1 Sofa Bed
Homely accommodation with spacious living and dining area. Sited on a brilliant family park with excellent amenities for children.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan close to amenities with enclosed front decking. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet and wash basin, with Jack and Jill doors from master bedroom and hallway.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - Yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Gas in lounge & electric convector heater in each bedroom
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely caravan . Great decking area which was secure for my dog . Had everything you need and on a lovely caravan site within easy reach of Skegness and supermarkets just down the road
Enjoyed our stay here.
This property was lovely and clean, just the right size for 2 adults, baby and a dog. Nice surroundings and very quiet. Really handy been just down the road from Skegness and the beach. Would definitely stay again.
Nice, comfortable caravan, spacious.
Great place to stay, very clean place
Clean and bright.
The site is with easy reach of both peace and quiet of the local beaches or close to the shops with a car . The caravan was prefect for our little group home from home . G children didn’t want to leave !
With the dull weather, queuing to get into the entertainment bar and general poor cleanliness around the town during this covid situation it was a great pleasure to have such a clean, tidy and great place to stay. Would recommend this stay to anyone. Beautiful and thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Nothing to complain about at all of the accommodation 5*
Excellent caravan, location, booking agent, area and overall holiday! Thank you!
We had easy booking and everything was great, that good we have booked to go back in 2 weeks thanks so much!
Thank you for a wonderful place to stay, wouldn’t hesitate to stay again! Much more spacious than I expected, check in was easy with the key safe. Very clean and tidy. Well looked after and useful location.
Caravan was clean
Great holiday park very clean and staff friendly and helpful. Great clean caravan, nice and close to the club house.
We had easy booking and everything was great that good we have booked to go back in 2 weeks thanks so much
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com