1 Sofa Bed
Outstanding accommodation with a gorgeous interior and a modern design. Completely luxurious!
2 bed, 6 berth lodge with decking, double glazing and central heating. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and living/dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Spacious living area with TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, soundbar and double sofa bed.
French doors leading out to large decking area with outside furniture.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, TV/DVD, walk in wardrobe with ample storage. En suite with shower, toilet and wash basin. (Room for travel cot).
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and walk in wardrobe with ample storage. (Room for travel cot).
Spacious family bathroom with shower over, toilet and wash basin.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, iron & ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a lovely few days staying in the caravan, everything was how we expected it to be. Would deffo recommend it!
Great really enjoyed it very peaceful..
'A great place to escape to - a quiet retreat in the hustle and bustle of Skegness!' An amazing place to stay, in a great location, Very spacious and very well equipped. We didn't want to come home! We would highly recommend this to our family and friends and will most certainly go back!
Very nice and a good location
Beautiful, large, comfortable and very clean lodge. Parking directly outside. Quite a long walk into town, despite other reviews stating a ten minute walk. It was more like 45 minutes.
Lovely place and accommodation for a good price, would definitely go again
Spacious superior accommodation
Would recommend you to stay here in this caravan, was perfect, clean, amazing caravan, didn't want to come home
Would recommend you to stay here in this caravan was perfect clean amazing caravan didn't wont to come home
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com