1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan with a homely feel and sited on a fabulous holiday park. Brilliant accommodation for a seaside break!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into to open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, PlayStation 2, controllers & games, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet & wash basin.
Outside there is decking to the side with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional extras also provided - PlayStation 2, two controllers and a variety of 12 games, iron & ironing board, hoover, hair dryer and outside furniture
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two small pets or one large pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - PlayStation 2 with two controllers and a variety of 12 games. Iron, ironing board, hoover, hair dryer and outside furniture.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Clean and tidy caravan. Lovely location.
Easiest checking process I’ve ever experienced. All staff friendly and helpful. Premises were absolutely spotless and very well appointed, with plenty storage and kitchen facilities. Very impressed.
A lovely caravan, very clean and tidy and in a very good position on the site. Would recommend to anyone and also mention the excellent cost too.
Really enjoyed couldn’t recommend enough
me and my friends stayed here for the weekend and have no complaints, we had a lovely time! The caravan was spacious and clean! The host was very informative and kept us up to date. Would happily come again! Thankyou again for making us welcome
Location of this lovely cosy van is just the best, so tranquil overlooking field with lovely sun facing decking area, nice & modern,everything is immaculate, nice little touches like beautiful wax to scent the caravan with a safe burner and everything you need, dvds PlayStation board games , kitchen very well equipped, all you need and more, our fury friend had a sleep over and she just laid on the decking the whole time watching the ducks, I really could have stayed the whole week ! Can’t wait to go back , thank you
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com