1 Double Bed
Gorgeous lodge inside and out! With a large decking area and outside furniture to enjoy the beautiful pond views.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with decking, pond view, decking, double glazing and central heating. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave,under counter fridge & freezer and dishwasher. Utility room with washer/dryer.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth sound system (i.e speakers), electric log-effect fire, dining area and doors leading to decking area. Mobile air-conditioning unit also provided.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV/DVD player and storage. En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV/DVD player and storage.
Family bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Outside enclosed decking to front and side with ramp access. Outside furniture and gas BBQ (bring own gas) to enjoy use of.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, vacuum cleaner, iron, mobile air conditioning unit & Gas BBQ (bring own gas)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The property was great and the location of the accommodation was perfect.
Great online booking and amazed at this wonderful holiday home. We all had a terrific stay here at the Meadows.
Amazing caravan, spacious, like being at home. Very modern. Had everything we needed and more, plus great view on the pond, the kids loved the ducks! Would stay again
Very accurate to description. Truly beautiful lodge to a high standard
What a beautiful lodge this was could not fault it ,cannot wait to go back. Position was great with lovely pond in front of you very quiet and peaceful.
Amazing home - bigger than my house. Everything you need and more. Great location if you want peace and quiet but it is a 15 mins from the club house etc. Beautiful will stay again definitely and recommend this place to anyone. Thank you ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Great lodge. Everything was perfect, I would highly recommend.
Quiet location and caravans spaced apart. Far bigger than any caravan we have previously stayed. Would definitely recommend and travel here again
Lovely stay. Clean and modern lodge. Everything we needed. Would definitely stay again.
This was our favourite accommodation ever. I can not think of anything that we hadn't got. The rooms were all big and spacious. We totally loved it.
Amazing stay, definitely would recommend! We absolutely loved our stay, everything was perfect, will definitely be booking again and definitely will recommend!.
Absolutely beautiful caravan, booked for weekend as we were racing Skegness beach race. Couldn't of asked for better accommodation. Highly recommend!
Spotlessly clean and it was equipped with everything you could need with a huge amount of storage. Lovely and warm and homely.
We had two children under two with us and we found it very baby friendly. They absolutely loved the pond right at the end of the decking because there were lots of ducks! Very good location too, nice and quiet but easy to find your way around! Cant recommend it enough!
I've stayed in lots of caravans/lodges and this is by far the best one yet! The space is furnished to the highest standard, the lodge is huge and in a nice location. Everything was perfect and we will stay again.
We were delighted with the property and location, the property was very well equipped and very comfortable.
Was totally impressed with this lodge it is truly beautiful and so comfortable and homely. The site is stunning, clean and well maintained. All in all very impressed and will definitely like to stay again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com