1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with a spacious and modern design. Sited on a brilliant holiday park, nearby the well-loved seaside town of Skegness.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave, full size fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, Freeview and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Fishing is available in the lake, and has proved to produce quality sized carp! Fishing licence will need to be shown.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was well maintained and within easy reach of onsite activities. We used the accommodation as a base to sleep as we were in Skegness to visit family and it served its purpose. The double doors do not lead on to anything so if travelling with very young children, be wary of opening them up.
This was a perfect stay for me and my family. We loved the holiday park, the beautiful green ponds, the restaurant, and it was easy to get the Skegness and the beach. Great for long weekends.The caravan was spotless when we arrived and the host made it very easy for us to check in. Many thanks, we will definitely be returning!
The caravan was well maintained and within easy reach of onsite activities. We used the accommodation as a base to sleep as we were in Skegness to visit family and it served its purpose.
This was a perfect stay for me and my family. We loved the holiday park, the beautiful green ponds, the restaurant, and it was easy to get the Skegness and the beach. Great for long weekends. The caravan was spotless when we arrived and the host made it very easy for us to check in. Many thanks.
Excellent accommodation beautiful and clean lovely sight with great entertainment would definitely be coming back
Really super holiday home and was exactly as expected. 2cHolidays were brilliant to deal with. Would love to book for next year
Nice caravan and I would stay again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com