1 Sofa Bed
Cosy caravan on a great holiday park. A short drive from the gorgeous beach and seaside town of Mablethorpe.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan near amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, Bosch Tassimo 'Happy' coffee machine (bring own coffee pods), under counter fridge with freezer and microwave.
Lounge with Smart TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
You may fish the lake for a fee at reception providing you have a rod licence.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron & ironing board and electric heater
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Property had everything we needed n offered extra for reasonable prices.
Lovely clean van. Hot water was difficult to use as you had to do it on the boiler, the shower was rubbish. Also very cold in the van only got gas fire in lounge and 1 plug in heater but other than that it was lovely and would definitely book again.
Clean caravan in good location. Facilities on site pretty good. Overall enjoyed the 3 nights.
Amazing experience. The caravan has everything we need to enjoy a holiday and was very clean. Great amenities and everything we needed to cook. Good localization.
Amazing! Lovely little walk to the beach (yes it’s through a field but it’s gorgeous) gorgeous caravan Thank you will definitely book again x
Had a great stay, very clean and well equipped.
Clean and good communication from host
Value for money.
Good, clean caravan.
Great communication,great clean with all new,clean working amenities in caravan. In a great location. Would highly recommend. Was very clean and all the pillows,duvets etc was practically new. Was everything inside that was needed. And in a great position near all the amenities on site. Would highly recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to book again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com