1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan on a brilliant holiday park. In a great location near to the on site amenities and short drive to Mablethorpe.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan near to amenities with double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven with hob and extractor over, microwave and integrated fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
You may fish the lake for a fee at reception providing you have a rod licence.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, two well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron, ironing board, books and DVDs
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Host very accommodating and dealt with our last minute booking very efficiently. The check in was extremely easy which was a good start to our holiday. The caravan was clean and offered good space for a small family. The site is well proportioned and offers a range of amenities for small children. Would book here again for a quick getaway.
Everything you could need is in this caravan, jigsaws, dvd films/series, good cooking equipment, spacious layout inside diner/kitchen and lounge, not a lot of room around the double bed, but lots of storage throughout the caravan, it's location on Sunnydale makes for a nice tranquil stay.
Very good all round experience, from checking in to checking out . we found the accommodation excellent , we will definitely look at booking again.
Brilliant time and had a wonderful holiday. 2cHolidays were amazing
a lovely clean smart van with everything you need . a friendly site with extras if you have the time like fishing and pool for a small cost.close to sea walks and not far from bigger attractions.i would definitely go back and recommend to friends and family
The communication is excellent and the location is great for exploring the coast with some lovely sandy beaches nearby. Clean and comfortable living space supported by adequate sleeping areas.
Nice modern caravan. Limited facilities & no Wifi available on the site
Accomodarion was very clean and modern inside, in great condition. Holiday park was right on the coast, though it is a good mile of sandy marsh to the actual sea. Mablethorpe just 15 min down the coastal road, with a quieter beach (with car park and cafe) and the busy part a couple more minutes down the road for amusements etc. A very enjoyable stay if you want a quiet base but not too far from busier beaches. Pleasant staff and little shop on site. Didn't go to the restaurant as it had a booking policy and intimidating looking bouncers on the door. Lovely fish and chip shop a few minutes walk down the road. All in all a very enjoyable stay.
The site was very nice and quiet
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com