1 King Bed
2, Jasmine Way Area - Oaklands Holiday Park, Essex
Stunning lodge inside and out! Boasting a beautiful location on a premium pitch, overlooking the lake.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with free WiFi, full wrap around decking, central heating, double glazing and beautiful lake views. Platinum-Deluxe rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven, gas hob rings with extractor over, integrated microwave, full sized integrated fridge/freezer, coffee percolator, dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Lounge with large TV with Netflix, Freeview, fire place with electric log burner and double doors leading to decking area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, storage and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with king size bed and storage.
Spacious family bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Full wrap around decking with outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi -Yes, free unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Allocated, next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table & chairs), Bluetooth speakers, hair dyer & iron with ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable mediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Comfortable stay, well equipped and in a good location. Very good service from the team and they answered all questions efficiently. Great mini holiday and have asked to book for 2022.
from £110 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com