1 Sofa Bed
23 - North Denes Holiday Park, Suffolk
Lovely caravan with homely feel and sited on a relaxing holiday park. In a great location, only a short walk away from the beach!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer and microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, dressing table with mirror/stool, storage and en-suite washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet fee per pet - £30
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Loved it great holiday home with everything you need would highly recommend and like to stay again and very close to the beach. Really nice service from the hosts, with calls and texts, we haven't had this kind of service before.
Property is lovely so spacious and in a very nice quiet location with pubs and restaurant just a short walk away.
Perfect caravan very clean and great spot for kids and family get away would recommend highly
We had such a good time staying at this holiday home! The layout was very good as well, plenty of space for the family. Would book again.
from £65 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com