1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan with a modern and cosy interior throughout. Sited on a brilliant family holiday park.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods) and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Vacuum cleaner, iron with ironing board and Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods)
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We couldn't ask for a better caravan to stay at. This was our first caravan and it was amazing we couldn't ask for anything more. It was a fantastic family break and will return in 2022.
Lovely clean caravan. We stayed for 2 days - 2 adults, 3 children and a dog. Lovely site for a dog and the caravan is situated in a quiet part of the site. Make sure to pick up an activity list from the main reception as this was not included in the caravan.
Will be Trying to visit again this year loved caravan and location
Loved the caravan and resort. Ideally situated between Hornsea and Bridlington. Nice pub round the corner and an excellent showbar on site.
The caravan was immaculate and very modern, the only let down was no veranda but I was aware of this when I booked. Sited in a quiet location although quite a distance from the amenities which didn't bother us.
Lovely clean caravan
Lovely property, extremely clean and tidy, we thought the dvds and board games were a nice touch. In a very quiet part of the park. Would happily stay again.
We enjoyed our stay. The caravan was faultless and clean. Lovely grounds it’s set in too. Thankyou! X
Lovely clean and modern caravan in a nice quiet spot, photos don’t do it justice. Well equipped with everything you need plus some games and DVDs etc. We didn’t use the on-site facilities but it looked ok. Not much at Skipsea but great location with loads on the doorstep to explore. We would definitely stay again. Thank you.
A truly lovely few days away. The caravan is perfect and we're looking forward to coming back soon. Thank you!
Perfect location, exceptionally clean and beautiful caravan.
Location, condition, park, amenities, everything included was great
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com