1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with a modern design and homely touches. Sited on an awesome, family friendly holiday resort.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing & central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, integrated microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher and integrated washer-dryer machine. Dining area with table & chairs.
Lounge area with TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and double doors with outside steps.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king sized bed, TV, walk in wardrobe and en-suite with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, dressing table and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
This is a lovely place to stay. It is well maintained and the location is perfect for families with young children as there is a playground right next door which you can see through the kitchen window. The weather wasn't great while we were there but it was nice snuggling up with the fire on in this cosy home from home. This caravan is great value for money and I would definitely stay here again.
Perfect location for exploring the Yorkshire countryside and coast. Really brilliant holiday with the family.
Lovely property, extremely clean and tidy, we thought the DVDs and board games were a nice touch. In a very quiet part of the park.
An absolutely stunning Caravan on the east coast. The Caravan has a a very homely feel and has everything you could need and more including a washing machine and dishwasher. Good size mugs, plates and bowls etc so no need to take them with you.The place was so spotlessly clean and the location was perfect, we only had one caravan on one side of us and we had a view of the sea from the kitchen. A short walk to the onsite pub/shops/arcade and a 20min walk to the local village pub which has a pub quiz on a Thursday which is worth going to.20mins to bridlington for a throw back day out at the seaside.Thank you so much. We hope to return soon.
This was a fabulous base for a short break. The location was great with the only downside being that you could not access the beach from the sight, I believe this is due to cliff erosion. The sight was very clean and the caravan was a very modern with a high standard of cleanliness.
Amazing place where to stay for a holiday, recommend.
Lovely clean caravan,easy to find and beautiful area.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com