1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with homely touches and beautifully furnished. Sited on a fantastic holiday park and in a lovely location at the end of a cul-de-sac.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave and full size fridge/freezer.
Lounge area with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and dressing table.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Gated decking area to the side of the caravan.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Absolutely lovley caravan and all the family had a tremendous holiday. Thanks for all the help given by 2cHolidays and to the owner for a lovley stay.
Lovely caravan. Nice quiet spot. Everything you need. Host even left branch new Cling film and foil amongst other kitchen basics, which were really useful.
What can we say, apart from 5 stars for the caravan, quiet location, spotless throughout fantastic service cannot fault anything, highly recommend this van to everyone….can’t wait to go again.
Beautiful caravan with everything you need. Absolutely spotless.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com