1 King Bed
84 - Sunkist Holiday Park, Lincolnshire
Superb caravan with homely touches and a homely feel. Sited on a brilliant family holiday with a gorgeous beach nearby.
2 bed, 4 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and fridge.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, radio, gas fire and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside decking area to the side and back of the caravan with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of 2 well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture and iron
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great caravan in a good location. Would stay again. Lovely decor inside.
Lovely stay, nice location right on the beach 🙂 What else could we want! We do want to come for a week in 2023 when the calendar
Nice clean caravan, everything was as it should be comfy and clean, good site with good dog walking amenities red poo bins and friendly people .
Lovely caravan on a nice quiet site in Anderby Creek! Can't wait to come back. We love this area so much. We had such a lovely time!
Highly recommend to stay here, nice and quiet and a short walk to the beach. Great pub on edge of site called popas which is great too. Will definitely be staying again.
Very nice stay, caravan is ideal for getting to the beach. Clean and cosy, nice bar down the road, Tavern. Would say bring your supplies with you as no supermarkets close by also if you like eating out make sure you book your table on the on site Poppas restaurant as they are very popular. Overall very happy with the stay
Lovely holidays at Andebry Creek! Caravan in great location, very clean and quiet around. Fabulous beach
It was just what we wanted, clean and close to the beach. The site was clean and well maintained. We have 2 greyhounds which struggled with the steps a little but apart from that they were fine.
Lovely caravan few dog hair but to be expected as they allow dogs
As described. Clean and spacious.
Nice comfortable caravan on a lovely site. Would visit again.
From start to finish renting this van was straight forward. Well worth the money.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com