1 Sofa Bed
A homely caravan on a brilliant family holiday park with awesome amenities and a gorgeous beach nearby.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and access to 'Jack and Jill' family shower room.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family 'Jack and Jill' shower room with wash basin. (Access from master bedroom and hallway).
Separate washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Well what a lovely caravan stay, extremely enjoyable along with excellent service from 2choliday team! Had a wonderful stay. Enjoyed the walk around the caravan site and the places to visit near the site
Very impressed with service. Brilliant caravan and we had a lovely caravan,
Excellent service, caravan was spotless, had everything we needed for the 3 grand children. Can’t wait to take them back next year!!!!
A lovely caravan in the Dovercourt Holiday Park. It was quiet when we stayed, and the caravan had everything needed for an enjoyable stay, with clear instructions for self check in, etc. The beach nearby was not much to speak of - very rocky, with views of Harwich industrial port (not a place to spend time at) - but there are great beaches half an hour away by car - Frinton, Walton-on-the Naze and Clacton. The Holiday Park itself has a nice children's play park and indoor swimming pool with slides that the kids enjoyed. We had a great holiday!
Great place to stay. Clean and easy to use. Lot of space for a caravan. Host was on the ball to send info before questions etc. Would have no hesitation to use again for the next stay in the area.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com