1 Double Bed
Beautiful lodge with a gorgeous interior and spacious decking! Sited on a a relaxing holiday park and only minutes away from the beach.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with free WiFi, large decking area, central heating and double glazing. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into spacious open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Modern open plan kitchen with full size oven, 5 ring hob with extractor over, built in microwave, full size integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and wine cooler. Dining are with table and chairs.
Lounge with large TV, Freeview and electric fire.
There is also a washing machine for guest use.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, dressing table/mirror with stool,ample storage and en-suite shower room with toilet & wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with TV, two single beds and storage.
Family bathroom with full size bath with shower over, toilet and wash basin. 'Jack & Jill' access from hallway and twin room to bathroom.
Spacious decking area with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Please be aware there are no onsite facilities at Suffolk Sands Holiday Park, guests are welcome to access amenities at Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park which is approximately 1 mile away. Guests will need to purchase a park pass to access the amenities, further information can be seen below.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Chalet was great and very well equipped in terms of appliances,
Very easy to book, check-in and out. We will definitely use again for a weekend away.Stylish and comfortable space with great extra touches. Will book again.
The site is well located for east coast beaches. Communication from booking to check out was great.
Beautiful location right next to the beach , you can even see the beach from the back doors. The caravan is so spacious a lot bigger than I expected. Check in was slightly confusing as nothing actually states how you check in but after called the number the team on the phone where really helpful.
Great Lodge very clean everything you could wish for
Amazing lodge! Very luxurious! Absolutely spotlessly clean so felt extremely comfortable staying here, We had such a lovely weekend in a fantastic setting ♥️
Could not fault it.
Great standard of comfort, great location offering lots to do and explore
Had an enjoyable stay at this lovely Lodge at Suffolk Sands, Felixstowe. Very clean, spacious and fitted out nicely. Can just see the sea from the lounge and decking.
We have had a amazing break break in the luxury lodge. We have emailed to book for longer in 2022. So very clean and spacious and a brilliant part of Suffolk.
Our stay was even better than expected and perfect for us and our pup. Amazing location, amazing caravan and wonderful neighbours aswell. A lovely short walk from the main areas of Felixstowe and seconds away from the beach itself. the Caravan was beautifully clean and spacious. Would 100% recommend and hope to come back one day soon!
Superb accommodation and so close to the beach.
Every was perfect
Fantastic place to stay. Clean, spacious and homely. Everything you would expect from self catering accommodation.
Accommodation was really good. Recently refurbished. Very clean and comfortable. Location was great for walks along the beach and nearby nature reserve.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com