1 Double Bed
Beautiful caravan with a large outside decking area to relax in the sunshine! Furnished to a high standard with a modern design.
3 bed, 6 berth caravan with large wrap-around decking, double glazing, central heating and air conditioning. Nearby the beach access, only a couple minutes walk away. Platinum rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen,dining area and lounge.
Modern kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Dining area with table and chairs, seating up to four guests.
Lounge with TV, DVD player and electric fire.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Outside there is an decking area to the front and side.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Air conditioning
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Location is brilliant as it’s accessible to whitstable (by car, public transport or seaside walking). Checking in was straightforward.
We spent a really great time at the cabin the neighbours were kind and the sea view was mesmerizing, great place to watch the sunrise and spend a good time with your family.
Location is brilliant as it’s accessible to Whitstable (by car, public transport or seaside walking). Checking in was straightforward.
Good communication lovely stay on a lovely site
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com