1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan on a brilliant family park! Only a 5 minute walk to the beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with panel heating. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with one single bed, one bunk bed and storage.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Single Bed, 1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Super stay, would definitely return in the future, absolutely lovely stay with my family, the caravan was extremely clean and easy to find. Would like to book next year in May.
Lovely location, perfect spacious caravan, hangers were all ready there, mirrors too , quiet spot , everything we needed very near, walking distance, would highly recomend, and i would definatly book again
Had a really good holiday at this property!
Lovely location, perfect spacious caravan, hangers were all ready there, mirrors too , quiet spot , everything we needed very near, walking distance.
2cHolidays was so helpful and attentive to ensure we enjoyed our stay in this caravan.
My partner and I stayed here with our two children 10 & 4. Had a fantastic time. The caravan was comfortable, very well equipped and more than adequate for our needs. Very impressed with service. More than enough activities for children in the day and really good entertainment in the evening. The booking was a simple procedure with a prompt reply
Happy holiday had hear. Great value.
Close to all the entertainment and swimming pool and a quick walk to the beach. The property had all the things we need and extra.
We have recently stayed in Dunlin 1 at California Cliffs and just wanted to say thank you. We had a lovely time, and really enjoyed our stay. The caravan was very clean and tidy, and is in a great position on the park. We will be back!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com