1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan with a cosy lounge, sited on a brilliant holiday park. Only a short walk to the gorgeous beach in Scratby.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan near park amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master room with double bed, storage and panel heater.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and panel heater.
Family shower room, with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Just as expected, lovely family park clean and tidy. Will like to come back next year. We really love Cali Cliffs and Norfolk too. Thanks again!
Was well chuffed with the caravan was clean and was perfect for what we needed we’ve even booked to stay again in October
I stayed at this caravan with my mum. It was on a lovely site with a gorgeous beach a 5 minute walk away and only 19 minutes to Great Yarmouth. The caravan itself was clean and a good size for the 2 of us. Would definitely recommend and would happily stay there again. Thanks
Very nice campsite and great to be by the sea. caravan clean and good value.
We booked a 2 night stay and really enjoyed it, would come back for longer next time. The whole family said the same. So thanks for a great stay away.
We love the caravan site- has everything you need; good shop, chip shop, Chinese and amusements. Location excellent- 5 minute walk from the beach which isn’t crowded and it’s lovey and clean. Short drive from Great Yarmouth- can access it via the back roads so you don’t get caught in queues.
A great place to stay would definitely book again
Thanks for a great weekend stay again! We had a great time as always. We really did have a great time and look forward to staying again in the near future.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com