1 Sofa Bed
Luxury lodge with modern features and stunning layout! Decking and outside furniture to enjoy the sunshine.
2 bed, 6 berth lodge with full wrap around decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, living/dining area.
Kitchen with integrated double oven and microwave, full size hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and over bed storage. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Full wrap around decking and patio area with outdoor seating to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, iron & ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We stayed for a short break and we had a lovely stay and well equipped, also the caravan was very clean and well equipped, also the site in which we stayed on was very friendly for people of all ages. We are hoping to book longer next year
2cHolidays were brilliant. The home was immaculate. Set in beautiful Norfolk, fantastically maintained, this property brings you so close to nature on lovely long or short walks around the Norfolk Broads which is only short drive away
What a amazing place to stay. We will defiantly be booking again and again. Really did love this one. Thank you so much,.
Had a great time at California Cliffs, it was for my mums 60th and she couldn’t have loved it more at this caravan. Lovely spacious modern interior and was all really clean inside and had everything we needed. The wrap around decking with gate was great for the dog. Only a 5/10 minute walk to the beach. If was being really really picky, location wise, aside from being near the beach, there isn’t the greatest amount to do. But it’s a real short drive to other seaside towns like Hemsby and Yarmouth. Overall we would definitely stay here again, no doubt at all. Thanks.
Had a great time at California Cliffs, it was for my mums 60th and she couldn’t have loved it more at this caravan. Lovely spacious modern interior and was all really clean inside and had everything we needed. The wrap around decking with gate was great for the dog. Only a 5/10 minute walk to the beach. If was being really really picky, location wise, aside from being near the beach, there isn’t the greatest amount to do. But it’s a real short drive to other seaside towns like Hemsby and Yarmouth.
Such a great place, is much more better than the pictures on the website! Great location, literally 3-4 minutes from the beach.
Stunning holiday home with all those extras, will book again for 2021.
The accommodation was excellent, very clean and no issues at all.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com