1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan only a short walk from the beautiful beach in Scratby.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing, panel heaters and near to park amenities. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen and open plan lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with smart TV (WiFi not provided in the accommodation), DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin with single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet, wash basin and panel heater. Separate washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed - charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Caravan was adequate but there was too much stuff in the kitchen cupboards and left little room to store foods etc.. Really liked the location Park was nice.
Really good stay Great park and location.
Made the holiday walking into a clean - pleasant smelling caravan. Although it was a dog friendly caravan u couldn't tell dogs had been in the caravan. It was spotlessly clean. Good communication from hosts - 2cholidays.
We had a great time, everything was what we needed for a short break to catch up with friends .
The caravan was very clean and tidy, very spacious and well situated to enjoy the activities of the park. It is a definite bonus that it has two toilets. The pool was lovely and very warm so we enjoyed the session immensely. All in all it was a lovely break, close to the beach which was also lovely.
very clean and we had such a good break. Enjoyed beach walks and Great Yarmouth. I would defiantly come back for longer next time and book for next year.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com