1 Sofa Bed
A great caravan only a short drive from Great Yarmouth. Enjoy nearby local attractions, such as Africa Alive Zoo for a family day out!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan near amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• This property is situated in a busy area of the park.
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Beautiful and spacious, great Holiday find.We will be back for longer next year.
A basic caravan perfect for a short stay. We were a group of 5 adults (+ a dog) and found we just had enough room.There were basic facilities in the caravan which served their purpose during our stay. We had an issue with the boiler and no hot water upon arrival but when I rang customer service, they were very helpful and talked through the issue helping us to resolve it.The camp itself is in a great location - 5 min walk to the beach (doggy friendly) and a 15 min drive to Great Yarmouth.We were really impressed with 2c Holidays and their customer service throughout the trip. We would stay with them again.
The caravan was exactly as described. Great location. Would come back for longer.
We were looking for a place to stay as a base to travel around Norfolk. The caravan was ideal. Situated on a very clean and tidy holiday park. The caravan we would book again for 2022.
This is a really nice place. Would like to come back.
Enjoyed our 2 night short stay. Caravan clean with a good location. Would happily rent this property again.
Lovely site kids loved it.
It was on Great Location near the seaside.My 7 year old son likes the Caravan and it’s a great Accomodation for my family.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com