1 Sofa Bed
Homely and cosy caravan throughout! Brilliant accommodation on a great holiday park, nearby Scratby Beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with free unlimited WiFi, double glazing, central heating and decking to the side. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob and extractor, fridge, freezer, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and was basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include – Iron with ironing board, hair dryer and hoover
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We stayed in this great caravan for 2 nights whilst touring the Norfolk Broads. This was my first stay in a caravan and I was very impressed with the cleanliness! I didn't check out the park facilities - as we just used the caravan to sleep in. I would definitely stay in this caravan again!
On arrival we found the caravan very clean & tidy. It was very well equipped & as there were 5 of us it was good to see a full size under counter freezer (invaluable for ice creams for the kids). The beds were very comfortable & there was plenty of storage & the caravan was very spacious. It was good to have 2 toilets, especially with the kids and the shower was great The addition of the decking was great to sit out on or to let the kids play safely.The site itself was very well run, kids loved the amusements & pool, there are nearby take aways which were excellent and it was a very short walk to the lovely beach.We had such a great time we really didn't want to leave, can't wait to return & would highly recommend this caravan.
Very nice caravan and clean. The caravan was exactly as described. 2cHolidays were amazing to deal with. thanks v much.
Very comfortable, well equipped caravan. Great location, minutes from the sea and on a site with excellent facilities. Can park car right next to van. Decking adds extra space to sit out on. Diverse range of things to do and places to go, to suit all ages.
Very comfortable, well equipped caravan. Great location, minutes from the sea and on a site with excellent facilities. Can park car right next to van. Decking adds extra space to sit out on.
Our recent stay here was fabulous - very much home from home. The accommodation was spotlessly clean and very comfortable with a well equipped kitchen etc. and the bonus of free Wi-Fi. The decking is an ideal spot for chilling with a coffee or a glass of wine. There are several amenities on the site and nearby. A short 5 minute walk will take you to one of Norfolk’s many beautiful sandy beaches. Wonderful time was had and we can’t wait to return!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com