1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful caravan furnished to a high standard and modern design. In a brilliant location, nearby the lovely Scratby beach!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side and front, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and leading to lounge.
Kitchen with full-sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, American style full-size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
Dining area with table and chairs, seating up to four guests.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, over bed storage, TV/DVD player and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage
Family bathroom with full-size bath with shower over, toilet and wash basin.
Outside gated decking to the side and front with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not including in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed 8, the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We have just come back from a short holiday and I've got to say over the last years of going California cliffs. We have just stopped in the best caravan ever. It was home from home. Absolutely beautiful and the s have service been fantastic.
Me and my 2 children have just returned from a 4 night break away at california cliffs in scratby and had a fantastic time.The caravan was perfectly situated, with sea views from the side decking, close to the refuse bins (but far enough away there were no unpleasant smells) and a very short walk to the park amenities. There were luxuries inside such as a washing machine, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer and central heating which all helped it feel more like a home to home experience. The general decor and feel of the caravan was really lovely, lots of small and thoughtful touches. Everything we needed was there, including things like place mats, utensils, crockery, cutlery, coat hangers, iron and board, hoover etc. The electric items in the kitchen were decent brands and aesthetically pleasing. The size of the kitchen and lounge area were generous and having 2 bathrooms was really handy. Storage wasn’t an issue at all as it has been cleverly created throughout. The twin bedroom was very small and the beds I would say are more toddler sized but this wasn’t a problem for us.The shower pressure was great in both bathrooms and we never ran out of hot water. The pillows were comfy and duvets were soft and snuggly. Can’t fault anything. Brilliant holiday!
Lovely, modern and clean caravan. There is a big Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher. Good showers, comfy beds, sofas and lovely cosy sitting room.It was well equipped with all we needed for our trip away. The park was also clean tidy and easy to navigate around. About a 10min walk ( with kids) to the beach and 15min drive to Great Yarmouth. Thanks for having us, we hope to stay again!
Great caravan, all the amenities needed and really close to the beach. Perfect for a holiday trip!
2c Holidays and the accommodation we're great, lovely caravan with everything you could possibly need and based on a lovely clean site
Really great holiday here at California Cliffs. Lovely customer service too!
Lovely caravan, very clean and well looked after. Good communication from the hosts, very quick responses. Site was fairly basic but appeared well looked after. Very close to the beach and can even see the sea from the caravan.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com