1 Sofa Bed
10, Lapwing Area - California Cliffs Holiday Park, Norfolk
Lovely caravan to hire on a fabulous family-friendly holiday park. In a great location, only a short walk from Scratby beach.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and dining area.
Lounge with TV with Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout and electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a brilliant holiday, the caravan was very clean and welcoming. The caravan park had everything you needed and was brilliant value for money. Also a massive plus for us was it all being dog friendly. Thank you look forward to holidaying with you again very soon and booking with you again for another brill holiday.
was a nice place to stay parking was a pain as couldn't park on grass couldn't get cooker started but all round was good for price
Efficient friendly and reasonably priced. Great family holiday and made great memories. Thanks to 2cHolidays for all there help.
So much fun at this park and the caravan was very clean and would love to return.
We were looking for a place to stay as a base to travel around Norfolk. The caravan was ideal. Situated on a very clean and tidy holiday park.
Thanks for a great few days.
Really enjoyed our stay at the property and would recommend this was a perfect staycation, the location is fab with a big shop less than 10 minutes away. The company were brilliant to deal with. We have asked about coming back already!
Nice location for lovely beach and beaches
Great location with clean beaches. Very efficient company with clear information & very comfortable accommodation. We didn’t use the cooking facilities very much because lots of nice places to eat out all with in a short drive or walk.
Very easy check in and out system. However, where we stayed had a different entrance to the site than the main entrance, which was not clear. The map was provided was not very clear and could not see the accommodation numbers easily. So it took 5-10 minutes to find it. Once we found it, it was very nice!
great location clean would recommend it 10 out of 10
Really pleased with our stay at California Cliffs.
Everything was very clean, bed was very comfy and shower is very powerful (perfect). Close walk to the Sandy beach too.
Was perfect and very clean, caravan facilities were excellent
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com