1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan, beautifully furnished with a cosy feel. In a great location, only a short 5 minute walk to the beach!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan near amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and blow air heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• This property is situated in a busy area of the park.
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The setting and location was spot on and we found it to be clean and very well set up so will be looking to stay in the future as was perfect for us all. Thanks again for all the help it was exactly what was expected.
All great, clean and well equipped just let down by the grill that we couldn’t get to work and low shower pressure.Fab location on the site for entertainment etc and the beach is just a five minute walk away. We’d stay again.
A lovely caravan and location. The caravan was clean and comfy and there are good facilities of site. I particularly enjoyed the arcade! The beach is a short walk away. There is a shop on site but it is expensive and limited. I’d recommend visiting a supermarket instead.
Had a lovely couple of days at the caravan . Has everything you need for an enjoyable stay . Clear instructions . Lovely site . Would recommend and would use again .
Great location. Park was really good. Caravan was lovely and clean.
Had a great holiday in this amazing holiday home. Great service given by all. Our family absolutely loved it. We will b back next year,
Great communication from the beginning. Great site , caravan was well equipped for what we needed and in a great location. Will definitely book again
Really nice Caravan, had everything we needed. In a good location. Host very quick with responses.
typical caravan site, no frills but very well looked after. was cheaper and better than 2 nights in hotel for 7 guests and has influenced one of our guests to book a caravan holiday for their family
. In a good location. Host very quick with responses.
Typical caravan site, no frills but very well looked after. was cheaper and better than 2 nights in hotel for 7 guests and has influenced one of our guests to book a caravan holiday for their family
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com