1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with homely touches and spacious throughout. On a brilliant family park with lots to do on site including great swimming facilities.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and WiFi. Diamond rated.
Entry into kitchen/diner leading to lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and dining area.
Lounge with Smart TV and Freeview, Blu Ray DVD player, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, storage and en-suite wash room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with single beds and storage
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great Stay, thanks for providing us with such a great Holiday home, we would like to come back and stay again.
Lovely caravan very easy process with 2C holidays
Great location, a bit cramped between the caravans. Spacious inside and a very pleasant visit
Really lovely place to spend time with family.
great caravan, comfortable and spacious. nice friendly touches.
Loved the accommodation really cosy and clean definitely be booking this one in the future i can recommend this accommodation and price is very reasonable
Would recommend anyone who loves to be by the seaside.
We had a super time and found the van very clean and spacious. Lovely caravan, very clean and tidy with everything you need for a stay away. We really enjoyed our stay, thank you
Great stay. Close to beach. Dogs loved it
We had great time
We've had the best weekend so far this year. Very clean with everything you need. This family will book again. Thanks to all the staff.
Home from home
We are currently staying here, and we've had the best weekend this so far this year. My wife and daughter really like our location and our caravan. Very clean with everything you need. Thanks to all the staff.
Absolutely loved our stay, everything was perfect. It’s so homely, gutted we were there for a long weekend but will definitely be coming back!
Just had a nice weekend in a lovely modern clean caravan at California cliffs site.. There is a nisa store on site should you forget! It's a 5 minute walk to the beach, where I walked along the coast to Great Yarmouth itself in 1hr 20mins! On site, there was a reasonably priced restaurant in the main clubhouse and also a fish n chips take away (also a Chinese which we didn't sample). Thank you for a lovely weekend.
Nice place to relax, I will recommend this place to any one out there. Will not regret it, worth every penny.
Nice and clean caravan close to the beach
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com