1 Sofa Bed
30, Jay Area - California Cliffs Holiday Park, Norfolk
Fantastic caravan with homely touches and spacious living area. On a great holiday park and close to Scratby beach.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with central heating, double glazing and decking. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave and fridge.
Lounge area with TV with Freeview, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king-sized bed, plenty of storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great Place! Kids loved it.
we all enjoyed the stay.
Lovely caravan. Everything you could need. Beach on the doorstep. Couldn’t fault.
This is a lovely spacious caravan, clean, warm, comfortable, well cared-for, well equipped. We could walk to many local places without needing the car. Really had the most wonderful time seeing the family and enjoying everything.
Great place, only ten minutes walk to the beach, really quiet in winter.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, location is perfect would highly recommend!!
Excellent accommodation and great site. Will book again.
Stunning caravan and great place to stay, we loved the caravan and would recommend this for anyone wanting a great value holiday .
Great very last minute getaway in a great location. The accommodation was clean and as described with no hassle on check-in.
The accommodation was clean and as described with no hassle on check-in.
Nice spacious Caravan in a good location, the beach was 2 minutes away, and not far at all from Great Yarmouth town centre. Nice peaceful getaway!
Super place to enjoy a Norfolk holiday. Clean and tidy and would love to come for longer to this part of Norfolk.
Great location on site. Very clean, couldn't fault it at all!
A perfect spot for a family break. Really close to an exceptional beach and a comfy caravan to return to at the end of the day. Would definitely go back. 2cholidays were professional and efficient all the way through.
Accurate description of the accommodation and surrounding area.
Very reasonable. Totally we enjoyed the stay.
Great weather plenty of things to do at California cliffs great tidy clean beach nice and clean caravan with all the facility you require children had plenty of things to do and a dog friendly caravan to with plenty of area to go with your pets x
Very clean and tidy.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com