1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan with outside furniture to relax in the sunshine. On a fantastic holiday park, only a short walk from Scratby beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with blow air heating. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside table and chairs provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, hard standing parking available next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of two well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and blow air heating in each of the bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Simply divine, this is by far the best caravan holiday I've had and the caravan was so very very clean and tidy. Great stay for a short break with the family.
Great location, accommodation was clean and spacious.
We have stayed on this site many of times and have always enjoyed our stay. This was one of the best caravans we have stayed in, nice and clean upon arrival. Nothing more you can ask for.
Weather made this break fantastic. Caravan and site, even the bins, were spotless! I think even if it had been raining it would have still been fantastic. No fuss or bother, just arrived, key in key safe - all good! Beach was a stone's throw away, sandy, great place to take your dogs if you have them. A couple of places to eat and drink, a fish and chip shop - it was all we needed. Will be back at some point.
My experience in this locations was very good.
Great little find, good value for money, we were out walking most of the weekend so was a great 'home hub'. Beds were comfortable and check in/ check out very easy. Would highly recommend the cliffe hotel muse restaurant approx 20min drive for a nice meal out
Was clean and tidy on arrival and it was everything we hoped it would be, Would come back next year for sure
Very nice and clean place.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com