1 Double Bed
Stunning caravan with a modern interior throughout! Sited on a brilliant holiday park and only a short walk from the beach!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, double glazing, central heating and free WiFi included. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with oven/hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, CD/DAB radio, coffee machine (coffee/pods not provided) and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, clothes storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and clothes storage
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Enclosed decking to front and side with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Vacuum cleaner, outside furniture, selection of games and DVD's, Dyson air cooler and BBQ.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
I adore these vans we rent them twice a year at least and so do my daughters for their families , we've never had a complaint yet and for the standard of accommodation you get get better value. Thank you for so many happy memories made here at California Cliffs
Perfect home and it’s got everything you need.Would defiantly re book this home again it was just so perfect.
Nicely decorated, clean, comfy beds. Very please 🙂
Caravan is beautiful and well presented-overall cleanliness was excellent. I would recommend. We really enjoyed our stay!
This is by far the best caravan we have ever stopped in. Everything u need for a lovely stay, very clean and comfortable great location. We will defo be booking again
Would definitely stay here again. Great location, great places to eat/drink.
Lovely caravan with everything we needed and more. Super comfy bed. Dog friendly a bonus. Felt like luxury at an affordable price. We got a little view of the sea from the caravan too. Defiantly coming back next time.
Extremely modern and spacious caravan. This is one of the best in the whole site. The whole family loved it. We would definitely stay here again. Close enough to Great Yarmouth. And facilities on site are great. Thanks for letting us stay in this amazing caravan. The whole family absolutely loved it and we really want to stay here again in the future.
Extremely modern and spacious caravan. This is one of the best in the whole site. The whole family loved it. We would definitely stay here again. Close enough to Great Yarmouth. And facilities on site are great.
This caravan was , by far, the nicest we have ever stayed in . The king size bed was as comfortable as any hotel , the shower was superbly powerful and the whole caravan was so clean and spotless . So kind of you to leave DVDs and games and there really was nothing more we could have wanted . Even has a dishwasher ! Was a real home from home -
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com