1 Sofa Bed
Excellent accommodation for a seaside break. Superb chalet sleeping 6 guests with a cosy feel.
2 bed, 6 berth chalet with double glazing and electric radiators. Ruby rated.
*Please note this accommodation uses a card meter for the electricity.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Triple room with triple bunk bed (double bed on the bottom bunk and single on top) and storage.
Bathroom with electric shower over full sized bath, wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the chalet
• Pets - Yes, one well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter (£1 coins). **Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric radiators
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
*This accommodation uses a meter for the electricity. You will need to bring pound coins to use in the meter for your electricity.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Property very nice and clean
A great location, and the chalet was as advertised. Very comfortable for 2 adults. Lovely and close to a beautiful stretch of beach and plenty of facilities (chippy, shops, pub etc) within walking distance.
Nice, clean and tidy chalet in a lovely setting near to local beaches and amenities. There is a bar on site that we didn't use but it always looked busy. Lots of green space to kick a ball around or play games on. We even saw some people enjoying the weather with a Bbq. Make sure to take lots of £1 coins as electricity is on a meter. The chalet had everything it needed to so no complaints there. Can get quite cold but small heaters are provided. In the morning make the most of the sunshine warming the rooms. We would definitely stay again. Thanks for hosting us.
Excellent accommodation, light and airy, nicely decorated and very clean. Everything you need for your holiday including nearby parking and clubhouse. Beach, Chip Shop, laundry and shop all within easy walking distance. a nice quiet location. kids will love it. Take plentyof £1 coins for the electricity meter especially if it's cold! lovely and sunny in the mornings with the big glass windows in the living room. kitchen is small but functional, bedrooms are large enough with built-in storage. Tiny covered outside seating with hardly room for 2 chairs + table but it doesn't matter as there is communal grass right outside. Would stay again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com