1 Sofa Bed
121 - Sunbeach Holiday Village, Norfolk
Family friendly chalet with a homely and cosy feel. In a brilliant location with three stunning local beaches nearby to explore.
2 bed, 7 berth chalet with electric panel heaters. Emerald rated.
*Please note this accommodation uses a card meter for the electricity.
Lounge with TV with Google Chromecast, double sofa bed and electric fire.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave, Senseo Coffee maker, undercounter fridge and counter top freezer.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Triple bunk room with double bed on the bottom and single bed on top, TV with DVD player, selection of DVD's and storage.
Family bathroom with electric shower over full sized bath, wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Near to the chalet
• Pets - No pets allowed.
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter (£1 coins). *Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric fire in lounge, panel heater in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table with 2 chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
*This accommodation uses a meter for the electricity. You will need to bring pound coins to use in the meter for your electricity.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Location is fab! Quiet area of park. Shop 3 mins walk. Main park 20mins walk. Excellent value for money!!! Communication from 2cHolidays was quick and excellent. Thank you for a much needed break. Will use you again!
First time I’ve stayed at the chalet and it completely exceeded my expectations. The space is brilliant. Well worth the money. The booking team has been brilliant from start to finish, always there to help if needed.
I look forward to my next break with you.
Gorgeous home from home feel, son loved the little toys left and heaters in room made it so comfy ready for bedtime. Will definatly look this chalet up next time im in the area x
It was a lovely chalet, well decorated Had enough of the basics
Pretty and clean place, close to sea and cliffs. Property including everything necessary for holiday stay
Lovely place to stay very comfortable
Amazing chalet, so clean and great host thank you 2cHolidays and to the owner.
A very clean, quite location. Excellent accommodation, clean, tidy, more than enough kitchen utensils, the space is well thought out and the bathroom is very modern. The staff are so helpful, you can contact them anytime day or night and they pick up and respond back via text and or email, always ready to help and make you feel you are being respected and made welcome. I will be returning again. The location is very close to the beach and we can go for lovely walks during the day with the kids. My family of four had plenty of space and the double bunk bed at the bottom is a bonus, more room for a third child. Lovely trip.
Just what we wanted - simple and easy; a couple of minutes from the beach, nice and quiet.
It was so good there i would like to book for next month in August 13th to the 20th for a week!
A nice accommodation for a family of 4, it would be uncomfortable for 7 as advertised, great location, friendly staff.
Was a bit sceptic at first because it seemed so cheap but once we got there lhe chalet was lovely stylish and clean. Everyone was really friendly, even though it was a bit quiet we really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely recommend holidaying there.
Very nice and a great beach too. Would love to book again for next year and have a longer break.
Lovely place for a short break
Great place. Easy check in. Clean and tidy. Nice TV but we couldn’t get it to work but WiFi was an added bonus.
Quite a nice place, cosy close to beach.
from £60 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com