1 Sofa Bed
337 - California Sands Holiday Park, Norfolk
Great chalet at California Sands with a gorgeous beach nearby. Perfect for a seaside break!
2 bed, 6 berth chalet with double glazing. Emerald rated.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with fitted cooker hood over, microwave and full sized fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed, TV and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds.
Family bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter (£1 coins). *Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - No fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside umbrella provided with base, 4 garden chairs, bistro table, vacuum cleaner and desk fan
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
*This accommodation uses a meter for the electricity. You will need to bring £1 coins to use in the meter for your electricity.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a lovely few days and have booked again
Smashing holiday home and very clean which is important. Great break in Norfolk and will book again for next year. We found the booking process quite easy and the support very good. I wish the weather had been better but never mind. Really impressed though.
It was very clean. Good room size. A lovely area where kids could play safely.
Wonderful short stay at this chalet. Immaculate space fully equipped with everything you need. Would like to come for longer next time.
The property was situated in an excellent location. The booking was extremely easy and the communication was superb. Fantastic place to stay with all amenities on hand and close location to the beautiful beach. The property was clean and very comfortable.
Lovely chalet and comfortable, lovely quiet site.. Stayed in August and would come back the same time next year.
Great holiday chalet, lovely and clean, had everything we needed would definitely book again.
Really nice holiday here in Norfolk. Easy booking process and great service. Would defiantly book again.
100% site and accommodation. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Everybody was so friendly and polite.
Nice and comfortable place,basically everything was brilliant.
Very friendly holiday park with great onsite facilities and lots to do in the local area. Great place to stay.
It was a lovely clean property just what we needed for a short break away
Fab stay Nicely decked out chalet And lovely bathroom
from £60 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com