1 Sofa Bed
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and large wrap-around decking. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods) and undercounter fridge.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, PlayStation 3 with one controller and selection of games, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Separate toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around outside decking with furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi – No
• Parking – Allocated, outside of the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of two well behaved pet/s allowed, charges apply.
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles.
• Heating – Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms.
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include – Outside furniture and Tassimo coffee machine
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We stayed for 2 nights at this caravan whilst visiting family locally . It is a older caravan but it is well equipped and the site is popular with good amenities.The communication and check in process was smooth and questions answered quickly .There were a couple of maintenance issues which the cleaners helpfully promised to pass on to the owners.
We had a great holiday in this lovely, clean, well equipped caravan. It is situated in a quiet part of Thorpe Park but only a short walk to the beach or entertainment. The caravan gets the sun for most of the day and it was great to sit out on the decking. Highly recommend.
We had a great holiday in this lovely, clean, well equipped caravan. It is situated in a quiet part of Thorpe Park but only a short walk to the beach or entertainment. The caravan gets the sun for most of the day and it was great to sit out on the decking.
The caravan was lovely cozy and clean with everything you need for a lovely relaxing stay would most definitely recommend
When we arrived we couldn't wait to see the accommodation and we were not disappointed. It was a brilliant holiday. Would book again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com