1 Sofa Bed
4, C Area, Eastgate Caravan Park, Lincolnshire
Lovely caravan with a homely interior and decking to the side to enjoy the sunshine! In a great location, only a short walk away from Fantasy Island theme park in Skegness.
3 bed caravan, sleeps 8. With decking to the side. Emerald rated.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave, cafitiere, and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV/Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bed 1: Double bed with CD player
Bed 2: Two single beds
Bed 3: Two single beds
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Good to know
• Linen & Towels: Not included
• Dog friendly: Yes, 1 dog allowed, fees apply
• WiFi: No
• Parking: Allocated car park for guests. Parking permit is required & provided in the accommodation - must be displayed for duration of stay & provides access for ONE vehicle only. The permit must be returned to the caravan on day of departure, failure to do so will incur charge to replace.
• Heating: Electric fire in the lounge
• Extras include: Outside furniture, CD player/Radio, colour changing lamp
• Park entertainment & facilities passes: Not included
Enhance your stay with additional service, please contact us for price & availability
• Linen package (towels not included) subject to availability
• Early check-in
• Late check-out
• CONTRACTORS & sign written vehicles: NOT PERMITTED
• GROUPS: Restrictions WILL APPLY for all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking
• LEAD BOOKER: MUST BE 21 at the time of booking and one person staying in the accommodation must be over 21 years old.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 8 guests, INCLUSIVE of CHILDREN UNDER 2
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
close to fantasy island ,arcade and resturants.brillant
Brilliant Caravan, number C4 was fantastic with a great veiw of Oddesy and Millennium. fantastic place to stay
Great family getaway
Hi Tania, thank you for your review and for sharing your customer experience with everyone who is looking to book a holiday. Don't forget to use your £50 voucher off your next holiday when booking with us. Kind Regards, The 2cHolidays Team
Found it was easy to book. Caravan was as described and clean. Prime location. Lots to do around the park, food places etc.
Dear Stacey, thank you for your review and for sharing your customer experience with everyone who is looking to book a holiday and we are so pleased you enjoyed the accommodation. Don't forget to use your £50 voucher off your next holiday when booking with us. Kind Regards, The 2cHolidays Team
easy to find. easy to check in. situated next to everything we needed.. highly recommend and would return
Just got back from a brilliant holiday thanks to 2cHolidays their dedication to making sure everything was perfect was amazin. From texts to emails to calls, the team at 2cHolidays ensure that all of your needs are met before and during your trip. What an incredible caravan experience we had at this holiday park and super fun, can't wait to go back later this year! Absolutely perfect for families wanting some fun in the sun. Fantastic customer service and lots of activities made it even better definitely booking again in future.
Had a brill time lovly sun trap
from £60 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com