1 Double Bed
Beautiful caravan with a modern design and furbished to a high standard! In a fantastic location, only a couple minutes walk from Fantasy Island theme park.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with free unlimited WiFi, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Modern fitted kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer and filter coffee machine (bring own coffee).
Lounge with large seating area, TV with Freeview, DVD player and electric fire place.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious master bedroom with double bed, TV, dressing table area with stool and wardrobes. En-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Additional sleeping arrangements - 'Jay-Be' double fold-up bed stored in the wardrobe of master bedroom, sleeping up to two guests & must be used in the lounge.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, free unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Allocated car park for guests. Parking permit is required & provided in the accommodation which must be displayed for duration of stay and provides access for ONE vehicle only. The permit must be returned to the caravan on day of departure, failure to do so will incur charge to replace permit.
• Pets - Yes, one well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Filter coffee machine (bring own coffee), slow cooker & hair dryer
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great place and really enjoyed our mini break would love to book again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com