1 Double Bed
106 - Seadell chalet Park, Norfolk
Well-presented chalet with a modern interior throughout. In a great location in Hemsby a short drive to Great Yarmouth.
2 bed chalet, sleeps 5. With double glazing & electric blow air heaters. Ruby rated.
*Please note this accommodation uses a coin meter for the electricity.
Lounge with TV/Freeview box, DVD player & dining area.
Kitchen with full size electric oven/hob, microwave & fridge/freezer compartment.
Bed 1: Double bed
Bed 2: Triple bunk bed (double bed on bottom & single bed on top)
Family shower room with toilet/wash basin
Good to know
• Linen & Towels: Not included
• Dog friendly: Yes, 2 dogs allowed, fee’s apply
• WiFi: No
• Parking: Near to the chalet
• Heating: Electric blow air heaters
• Electricity: Electric coin meter (£1 coins) - Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave
• Park entertainment & facilities passes: Not included
Enhance your stay with additional service, please contact us for price & availability
• Linen package (towels not included) subject to availability
• Early check-in
• Late check-out
• CONTRACTORS & sign written vehicles: NOT PERMITTED
• GROUPS: Restrictions WILL APPLY for all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking
• LEAD BOOKER: MUST BE 21 at the time of booking and one person staying in the accommodation must be over 21 years old.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 5 guests, INCLUSIVE of CHILDREN UNDER 2
1 Double Bed
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The chalet was clean, well equipped and very comfortable. It was perfect for our stay.
Brilliantly equipped home - all modcons and more. Decor very homely. 2cHolidays always on hand and very friendly. Perfect for long and short stays. Good clear website that’s easy to use.
This chalet was perfect.
Lovely clean, modern chalet with everything you could possibly need. Great location. Parking available next to chalet. Lovely quiet site but not far from pubs, shops and amusements. We will hopefully be back next year
Lovely clean and tidy chalet, great location and nice quiet setting
The chalet is in a brilliant location situated next to the shops, Arcades and the beach. The chalet is exceptionally clean and the park also allows dogs. A perfect chalet.
from £65 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com