1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan with a cosy and homely feel. Sited on a fantastic holiday park, only minutes away from the beautiful beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan. Emerald rated.
Entry into kitchen, leading to open plan lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and electric fan heaters in all bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was clean and tidy on arrival and in a great location. me and my two children hade a nice weekend break away and it’s just 5 Minuets from Rhyl
Great experience !
Good accommodation, clean and tidy. Everything you need for a happy holiday
Good accommodation, clean and tidy.
The caravan was clean and tidy on arrival and in a great location. me and my two children hade a nice weekend break away and it’s just 5 Minuets from Rhyl for a last Minuit unplanned break bc away it was perfect
We chose this caravan as it allowed us to bring our sons dog. The check in process was simple. The caravan was clean and tidy and was ready for us at the right check in time. As there were only 3 of us we had loads of space so never had that sardine feeling that you can get in smaller caravans. The site is clean, tidy and very convenient for us to explore the coast on the other side of Rhyl to where we normally visit. The beach is only a couple of minutes away and is very clean. All in all, it was a really enjoyable stay and I would not hesitate to book it again.
Enjoyable stay, everything you’d expect.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com