1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with homely touches and a cosy feel. On a fabulous holiday park, with a beautiful beach on its doorstep!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with panel heaters. Outside decking to the side of the caravan. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and electric panel heaters
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - CD player
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Perfect place for us to have a rest .Many thanks for a great stay.
Great booking here and the caravan was just what we wanted. Would love to come back in 2022.
Great caravan in a great area. Would love to book again next year.
Very nice caravan and park we had a meal with wasn't to good and expensive and didn't have what we wanted on menu but others then that we had a lovely stay location was ideal for exploring other towns
Just back from three nights at this property lovely quiet park, if your looking for full in your face, may be better at one of the bigger holiday parks for us it was just what we needed. Looking to come back with our son who has autism it'll be ideal. The van itself had a lovely comfy double mattress, everything you could need contents wise, in a ideal spot for walks to the beach. The owners are clearly dog lovers as they had cute touches like a dog dish, mat and dog towel, lots of friendly neighbours walking there pooches too
Just back from three nights at this property lovely quiet park, if your looking for full in your face may be better at one of the bigger holiday parks. For us it was just what we needed. Looking to come back with our son who has autism it'll be ideal. The van it's self had a lovely comfy double mattress. Everything you could need contents wise.in a ideal spot for walks to the beach. The owners are clearly dog lovers as had cute touches like a dog dish, mat and dog towel.lots of friendly neighbours walking there pooches too
Absolutely brilliant. The caravan and location n where both amazing
We stayed with our family and really enjoyed the caravan and the surroundings. Thanks for great communication for 2cHolidays. We would love to go back and have a stay next year too!
Fab last minute stay for us to get a away! Dogs absolutely loved it, we were fortunate to meet the owners who were really lovely too! Greatly equipped and was very clean, perfect location and you can see the see from the living room what more could you want! Definitely felt like a “home from home”
Good caravan with everything you need, close to the beach and facilities.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com