1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful caravan with a modern design and spacious throughout. On a lovely pitch with partial sea views from the decking.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, partial sea views, double glazing and central heating. Platinum rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, integrated full sized fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
Dining area with table and chairs, seating up to four guests.
Lounge with Freeview TV, DVD player, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king sized bed, dressing table with stool and walk-in wardrobe. En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Decking to the front and side of the caravan boasting partial sea views with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, up to two small pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (four chairs and table)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great location, great property. We really enjoyed our stay.
Had an amazing time, the property was new, clean and in a good position for the beach views. My grandchildren and myself were sad to leave. Well worth the 6 hour drive. Thank you
A beautifully positioned caravan, uninterrupted sea view, quiet and relaxing. Beach a 3 min walk and very easy to sit and enjoy. Caravan was absolutely gorgeous, excellent living space and well equipped. Perfect
Very quiet and lovely looking over a cliff to the beach. 10/10 would go again.
Excellent service, excellent communication! We had a great stay in Pakefield and will definitely be back!
Lovely caravan and location is perfect, I would suggest packing for all necessities as no iron, hairdryer etc. But overall a wonderful stay in this caravan.
We arrived at the holiday park and couldn’t work out where the accommodation was, so decided we had no option other than to ask in the reception area. We hadn’t booked with the park so thought they may not help us, but they were brilliant. They gave us clear directions and a map which lead us directly to the van. The van was absolutely beautiful! Really clean, great amenities, lovely decoration/soft furnishings and fantastic view via the French doors over looking Pakefield beach. To sit in the lounge or out on the decking having a drink and a bit to eat whilst you can see and hear the sea was amazing. We only had a short stay here but will definitely be returning.
Very quiet and lovely looking over a cliff to the beach.
Great, thank you
Great, thank you
Clean and beautiful caravan in a stunning area of Suffolk. We would highly recommend this holiday home to anyone. So relaxing and one of the best breaks ever. Thanks for a great stay away.
Beautiful caravan, well equipped and very nicely furnished. Amazing sea views.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com