1 Sofa Bed
32, CR Area - Pakefield Holiday Park, Suffolk
Luxury lodge on a premium pitch of the holiday park, boasting stunning sea views and decking area to relax in the sunshine.
2 bed, 6 berth lodge with full wrap decking, double glazing, central heating and unlimited free WiFi. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob rings with extractor over, built in microwave,full sized integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Lounge with modern electric fire, smart TV, Freeview, double sofa bed and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, dressing table with stool and walk-in wardrobe. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and walk-in wardrobe.
Spacious bathroom with shower over full sized bath, toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around decking with outside furniture (rattan table and chairs) provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, free unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Allocated, hard standing parking next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (seating 4 guests)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Wow its everything they say a real luxury lodge. Amazing place and perfect for what we wanted, really close to the beach and amenities, and lots of activities onsite for the holiday park.
Very nice clean and warm.
Stunning lodge with everything you would want. We would absolutely love to use this time and time again. Everything was spot on including the service we recieved from everyone.
Perfect views and luxury holiday home, would like to book for longer next time. Really easy to book too! 5 stars, great place to stay. Great service and great staff who are just so helpful.
The place was well equipped and a lovely location (when we found it, which wasn’t easy on a large site). Some lovely walks along to coast and the location was a good base to explore the north Suffolk coast.
Accommodation is amazing, excellent views of the sea, quiet site.
Great Stay with 2cholidays ,lovely clean Lodge .Would be very happy to re book this in 2022 and bring the grand children
Just back from a last minute 4 night break in the same lodge at Pakefield. My family and I had the best time. Didn't think the lodge could get any better but a tv in the master bedroom was an added bonus this time. 5 stars again! Thank you
What can I say......amazing. The service from start to finish has been exceptional. The accommodation was outstanding. I booked this for my sister to come for a visit and before they had even left we rebooked for next year. You cannot go wrong with this property, spacious, clean and the view is priceless. The only thing that let us down was the weather!!!
Lovely huge caravan with views of the sea. The caravan is just as big as pictures suggest.
Thought the photos might have been too good to be true but no, the house really is that stunning. From start to finish we had a brilliant week. The views are second to none.
We were so happy when we arrived at the lodge. It was lovely and clean and the views were amazing. The description of the property was spot on. The location could not have been better.
We had a most enjoyable stay ! We couldn't fault the accommodation, or the location and we will hopefully return in the future .
This lodge was stunning and just minutes from the beach and beautiful Suffolk countryside. It was well equipped and spacious.
5 stars! Unbelievable place, better than the photos.
Excellent property. Everything was clean and new. Spacious rooms. Great view.
from £125 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com