1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan with a large decking area, perfect to relax in the sunshine! Sited on an awesome family holiday park.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and large wrap around decking. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV and storage. En-suite bathroom toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Decking to the side of accommodation with outside furniture to enjoy use of!
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, hard standing parking outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Couldn’t fault the accommodation. Perfect location for a few days away with friends. Will definitely return.
Highly recommended for the perfect getaway.
Excellent stay. Really clean and quiet resort. Swimming and entertainment on site also. Really modern caravan also with plenty for space for two adults and three children. Will definitely visit again.
The caravan is in a good location less than 10 minutes drive from the seaside. There are also good facilities on the park, including a swimming pool, outdoor play areas, crazy golf and evening entertainment. The caravan itself is well kept, clean and tidy. Communication from the host was superb and we would gladly revisit.
Easy check in, clean, good location. A bit of a smell when entering the caravan of stale smoke, which clears once windows are opened. Difficult to book anything in advance on site as you are not given a booking reference or any passes with the booking. All activities were booked up by the time we arrived unfortunately. But in all, a good stay.
Holiday park was very clean and the caravan was outstanding. I have stayed in many caravans and I have to say this one was the best by far. Very clean and very spacious. Everything you need to make our stay perfect. I will be coming back. Thank you
We had a brilliant weekend and were very pleasantly surprised by the modern caravan as it was pet friendly, which usually means compromise in the quality of accomodation. The beds were very comfortable and there were basic essentials like tea, coffee, washing up liquid etc provided. Also the fans in each room and satellite tv were a welcome bonus. The gated veranda was a god send as it meant our little furry treasure could wander around without us worrying she could escape. Brilliant quiet location on the park. Seamless booking, check in and check out....would highly recommended
The caravan is amazing.. lovely and clean. We had 8 people in this caravan and we had enough space. The park was brilliant.. the kids enjoyed themselves. Thanks
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com