1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan with a very spacious living area. Sited on a brilliant holiday park and only a short drive to beautiful Gorleston beach.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and close to park amenities. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and integrated full sized fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV/DVD and Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron and ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Would love to come back for longer next year for sure. I would recommend this site and caravan to anyone looking for a good quality holiday with plenty of entertainment for all the family for the whole stay of your holiday. A lovely clean sitting spotless caravan. Very enjoyable holiday.
Great holiday, great park, good communication throughout. Only downside was that it wasnt very clean. Didnt bother calling the cleaners as just ran hoover round myself. Stuff left in cupboards from previous guests, had to clean cutlery/plates/cups before use, pans not useable. Still worth a 4 out of 5
Nice pleasant caravan and park. Plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children. I would definitely stay there again thanks James
Exactly as described, very clean, would happily stay afain 😀
Exactly as described, very clean, would happily stay again 😀
Ample room for parking as some sites don't. Well layed out site, easy to memorize so general you can't get lost.
Great for a last minute booking, clean caravan, great site
We had a brilliant stay! Good stuff: Lovely caravan, very spacious and super clean. Simple way of getting keys etc Good communication Everything easy to use (heating etc) Nice park Not so good stuff: Confusion at the gate when we arrived, the lady didn’t recognise us on her paperwork I explained it was through air bnb and not a booking through Parkdean but she insisted I went to reception, after some confusion she said it was fine as I wasn’t on their system as it was an Air bnb booking.This was a small thing though, we were very impressed with the caravan overall.
Nice caravan, clean and in a lovely area. Easy to get to the beach and the broads. Check in and out was very easy
As stated, good caravan in nice park.
Caravan was excellent with all we needed for our holiday
very nice caravan, easy check in, particularly in view of Covid-19.
Easy to use website and easy self check in. Caravan spacious and really clean, good location too
Park is nice. You do need to buy an entertainment pass to access the bar/restaurant which at £10 pp for everyone over 2 is a bit steep. Good location for Yarmouth .
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com