1 Sofa Bed
Amazing caravan with a gorgeous interior and homely touches. Outside decking with furniture to relax in the sunshine!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to side, central heating and double glazing. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave and full sized 'Smeg' style fridge freezer. Utility room with washer/dryer.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, electric fireplace, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV/DVD player and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds, TV/DVD player and storage.
Family shower room with was basin and toilet.
Outside decking to side with rattan furniture to enjoy.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was absolutely beautiful inside. The caravan is next to a row of trees so you have privacy whilst on the decking and can hear the birds tweeting in the morning (which I loved) I will be booking again!
We have just come back from a weeks holiday and I've got to say over the last years of going to Great Yarmouth we have just stopped in the best caravan ever.
Great Caravan for a great price! Lovely clean and modern furnishings inside. Great location on the site wasn’t overlooked. Would rate 9/10. Unfortunate that the DVD Player was not working and the outside light did not work also. The double outside chair was also broken.
Lovely clean and modern furnishings inside. Great location on the site wasn’t overlooked.
Lovely caravan park
Efficient communication, great for families wanting activities Situated in a quiet area of the park.
Was such a lovely cosy caravan. Would definitely stay again
We were very happy with the caravan, everything really was as described. It was clean, nicely decorated and the perfect base for doing day trips.
5 star rating
Plenty of cutlery, crockery and everything you need is there. Location on the site is quiet (apart from the cockerels nearby!) and not overlooked but only a stroll from the facilities (which you can't use without a pass). Nice decking for sitting out. The site is away from the beaches and traffic can be heavy but there is a big Co-op nearby for shopping. Really enjoyed our short stay.
Clean and well presented.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com