1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan on a great holiday park, perfect for families. Outside patio area with furniture to relax in the sunshine!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full size cooker/hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player (selection of DVDs), Wii games console (selection of games), dining area and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Additional extras also supplied - Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, oil heater & outside furniture too.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and integrated blow air heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, oil filled heater & outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Amazing we will book again soon... great value clean tidy & all round lovely..
The van was very clean, in a quiet spot and well equipped for families, especially for those with little ones
Lovely holiday home with all facilities available and great location. Everything is a close drive away, facilities on cherry tree are great, entertainment is good every night for adults and children. Swimming facilities are great too. We all had an amazing break away.
Great accommodation with very nice territory. Pretty comfortable taking into account it's size
Great location, cosy caravan!!
The caravan was clean and very well equipped. It was centrally located to visit some lovely places in the vicinity.
Loved it! Caravan was bigger than I expected but spotlessly clean! Great park and because it was the end of the season it was quiet too but still enough people around to make it a fun time. Kids had a great time in the clubhouse on the arcades and in the pools. We will definitely return!!
Very satisfied, enjoyable, pleasant three night stay. Would highly recommend to friends and family, a nice short drive to Great Yarmouth beach and amenities.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com