1 Sofa Bed
Pitch P3 - Annandale Caravan Park, Lincolnshire
Beautiful with homely touches. On a great pitch with outside decking area and patio to enjoy the sunshine!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, double glazing, central heating and free unlimited WiFi. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, microwave and full size fridge/freezer. Washing machine in the shed for guests to use.
Lounge with smart TV, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, free unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Allocated, next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two small small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Bluetooth speaker, outside furniture (picnic bench, coffee table with 2 chairs and 2 x sun loungers), cooler box, hairdryer and iron
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a really enjoyable stay. The caravan was lovely all of the information we received on how to check in ect was simple to follow. We would definitely stay again the caravan had all you need in
Absolutely amazing value! The caravan is very spacious and was very clean on arrival. Only downside I can think of was is not being told the main gate closes at 9:30, was told we should have been emailed the code on arrival but after going through all the emails I found nothing.. easily resolved by calling the number on the gate! (It’s very faded so wasn’t obvious to look at!) overall 10/10 would happily return.
Great communication!! Had a really lovely time would definitely return & recommend. Location was amazing; lovely little touches left fantastic with communication - giving tips and checking all’s well upon arrival. Thoroughly recommend to any small group of friends, couples or families! for us- couldn't do more for us.
Lovely clean accommodation making a friendly environment. We would stay again and recommend to friends and family. Equipped with most of your essentials except some of your own luxuries. Thank you
So so clean. Smelt amazing when we arrived. So much space. Washing up liquid and toilet paper were there , which I think is a great extra. Honestly couldn’t recommend them enough x
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com